Services: Shower, Seating Area, Free toiletries, Fan, Toilet, Private bathroom, Private entrance, View, Hardwood or parquet floors, Dining area, Mosquito net, Garden view, Mountain view, River view, Terrace, Towels, Linen, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area, Entire unit located on ground floor, Upper floors accessible by stairs only, Toilet paper
Description: This spacious bungalow has a balcony, private entrance and seating area.
Day 1: Houei Say– Pakbeng
- The boat departs from Houeisay Pier at 09:00 hrs for a cruise down the Mekong River to Pak Beng. One stop is made to visit and admire the authentic rural life of hill tribe settlements.
- A delicious Buffet lunch is served on board.
- The boat will arrive at LuangSay Lodge before sunset for overnight stop.
- Dinner is served at terrace overlooking the Mekong River.
Day 2: Pakbeng - Luang Prabang
- Breakfast is served at terrace around 07.30 hr.
- There is an optional visit to the morning market of Pak Beng where the nearby villagers and hill tribes buy and exchange their goods.
- Boat departs at 08:30 hrs for the second part of trip, making another stop at tribal village.
- Lunch is served on board.
- Upon arrival at Pak-Ou village at the mouth of Nam Ou River, boat stops for a trip to visit Tam Ting Caves of thousand Buddhas, reaching Luang Prabang (UNESCO world heritage city) before sunset.
Room size: 30 square meters