Services: Shower, Seating Area, Free toiletries, Fan, Toilet, Private bathroom, Bath or Shower, Interconnected room(s) available, Private entrance, View, Hardwood or parquet floors, Dining area, Mosquito net, Garden view, Mountain view, Landmark view, Cleaning products, River view, Terrace, Towels, Linen, Toilet paper
Description: This bungalow features a balcony, private entrance and bathrobe.
Day 1: Luang Prabang - Pakbeng
- The LuangSay boat departs from Luang Prabang pier at 07:00 hrs for a cruise up the Mekong River to Pak Beng. One stop is made to visit Tam Ting “Caves of a Thousand Buddha’s”
- A delicious lunch is served on board
- Next stop is made at a village to observe brewing process of Lao Whiskey.
- The boat will arrive at LuangSay Lodge before sunset for overnight stop
- A dinner is served at a terrace overlooking a Mekong River.
Day 2: Pakbeng - Houeisay
- Breakfast is served at terrace around 07.00 hrs.
- A visit to morning market at Pak Beng where the nearby villagers and hill tribes buy and exchange their goods
- Boat departs at 08:00 for the second part of trip
- One stop is made to visit and admire the authentic rural life of hill tribe settlements.
- Lunch is served on board.
- The boat will arrive at Houeisay before 17:00 hrs (Guests may proceed to Chaing Rai on the same day)
Room size: 33 square meters